If you are ready to sign up, please click a, “Book Now,” icon below. If you do not see, “Book Now,” then either tickets are sold out or are not yet on sale (locations are added closer to each ACT Crash Course date).
A few things to be aware of:
- Tickets are not refundable under any circumstance (illness, traffic, weather, etc.)
- You are responsible for reading the entire FAQ page before purchasing a ticket
- Tickets go on sale one month prior to an ACT Crash Course
- Please do not ask to be put on a waiting list as there is no waiting list
- If you cannot see the dates for the ACT Crash Courses below, you can click on this link to sign up. If you still cannot see the dates for the ACT Crash Courses, you may need to update your browser or use a different computer.
- You must have a hard copy of The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2016-2017 or 2018 to attend. You can purchase one with your ticket to an ACT Crash Course or you can purchase one on your own. If you purchase a book with your ticket, your student will receive the book during the ACT Crash Course.
- Once you print your ticket, give it to your student so he or she can prepare for the ACT Crash Course. There are things your student needs to do prior to the ACT Crash Course.
- If you (or your student) lost your ticket, you can get a new one here by entering the email address you used to register
- Your student must bring this ticket (physical or electronic) to the ACT Crash Course