If you are ready to sign up, please click a “Book Now” icon below. If you do not see “Book Now” then either tickets are sold out (the icon will say “Sold Out”) or are not yet on sale (the icon will say “Coming Soon”—and if you hover your mouse over the “Coming Soon” the date the tickets will go on sale will be shown).
A few things to be aware of:
- You are responsible for reading the entire FAQ page before purchasing a ticket (if you fail to read the entire FAQ, you and your student will be woefully underprepared for the ACT Crash Course)
- If you cannot see the dates for the ACT Crash Courses below, you can click on this link to sign up. If you still cannot see the dates for the ACT Crash Courses, you may need to update your browser or use a different computer.
- You must bring a hard copy of The Official ACT Prep Guide, 2016-2017 or 2018 to attend. You can purchase one with your ticket to an ACT Crash Course or you can purchase one on your own. If you purchase a book with your ticket, your student will receive the book at the beginning of the ACT Crash Course.
- Once you print your ticket, give it to your student so he or she can prepare for the ACT Crash Course. There are things printed on the ticket that your student needs to bring to the ACT Crash Course.
- Your student must bring your student’s ticket (physical or electronic) to the ACT Crash Course